Take your skills to the next level with Dubb Automation
JOIN THE WAITLIST NOW!
Unlock the skills and strategies to create relationships, revenue and personalized video using automation to connect with prospects on LinkedIn, email or through your CRM solutions.
- all from one platform! Dubb
Join our LIVE Cohort to develop and implement your Automation Strategy TODAY.
Join the Cohort
- You'll learn how to automate your business processes.
- You'll be able to track your progress and see results.
- Imagine the freedom that comes with automating your business!
- Watch your business grow in leaps and bounds with Dubb Automation
- Create workflows that you can train and implement with your team.
- Learn how automation will free up your time to focus on what's important.
This 4-WEEK Cohort delivers the key outcomes you need to provide the tools necessary to create your workflows, automation and develop campaigns you can implement in your business every single day.
Discover what is possible with the power of video and automation.
We'll cover everything you need to know to be a Dubb Automation expert.
1. What is a workflow?
A workflow is a set of tasks that need to be completed in order to complete a larger process. Workflows can be simple, like a to-do list, or they can be complex, like the steps involved in manufacturing a product. Automation is the process of using technology to automate tasks that would otherwise be completed manually.
2. Why use automation?
There are many reasons why you might want to automate your workflows. Automation can save you time by completing tasks quickly and accurately. It can also help to improve quality by reducing human error. Additionally, automation can help to standardize processes and make them more efficient.
How do I implement workflow automation?
We'll share how to implement your workflow automation and how to create it now and in the future. There are a few things you can do to make it easier. First, we'll start small by automating simple tasks or processes. Once you have a good understanding of how automation works, you can then start to automate more complex workflows. Additionally, it is important to understand the process so.you know how the system works and what elements are necessary for your solution.
Finally, we'll test your system thoroughly before putting it into production.
What is Automation?
Automation is the use of technology to perform tasks that would otherwise be performed by humans.
In the context of this Cohort we will create workflows and automation using Dubb to automate tasks that are part of your workflow.
For example, you may want to use automation to respond to customer requests or deliver training material to your team.
We'll review your desired outcome in the strategy session.
Creating Workflows and Automations & Campaigns
When creating workflows and automation, it is important to keep your goals in mind.
What are you trying to accomplish with this workflow or automation? Once you know your goals, you can start to create the workflow or automation.
We'll cover several things to keep in mind when creating workflows and automations:
- Make sure that the workflow or automation is actually saving you time. There’s no point in creating a workflow or automation that doesn’t actually save you time in the long run.
- Keep it simple. Don’t try to automate too many things at once. Start with a few simple tasks and then build from there.
- Test it out before implementing it fully. Once you have created a workflow or automation, test it out on a small scale before rolling it out company-wide
Your Cohort host
Russ is a content creator and technology enthusiast. He is a certified expert in Dubb Training, Livestreaming, and Podcasting. Russ believes that everyone has something valuable to share with the world, and he enjoys helping people find their voice and share their message. When he's not creating content or helping others create theirs, Russ can be found exploring new technologies or spending time with his family.
Let's review your goals and see how we can provide the best support for your Dubb experience.